Assistant minister for pre-school and primary education, Ministry of Education Science and
- Date and place of birth: 23 September 1967, Požega, The Republic of Serbia
- married, mother of Jana (16)
- Secondary school: associate in the media
- Faculty of Philosophy, Novi Sad: professor of Yugoslav literature and Serbian-Croatian language
- from November 1993 to May 2000 - professor of literature and Serbian language at Fifth economics school Rakovica
- from February 1994 to May 2007 - professor of Serbian language and literature at Primary school "Mihailo Petrovic Alas"
- from 2006 to 2007 - she was the assistant director of the school
- from May 2007 to September 20016 - Director of Elementary School "Mihailo Petrovic Alas"
- from 2013 - 2015 - member of the Managing Board of the library "Vlada Aksentijevic"
- since 2015 - member of the Board of the Foundation for Young Talents of the City of Belgrade
- Participation in working groups and commissions for the development of new Regulations in the Ministry of Education
- Critical reviewer of the collection for the preparation of the Final exam from the Serbian language
- Realization of the project Entrepreneurial Learning (European Project for South-East Europe)
- Participant of the Conference in Paris "Human Capital Development" (developer project - school Exercise room)
- Mentor for students of Serbian Language and Literature (in cooperation with Faculty of Philology of the University of Belgrade)
- Lecturer at seminars and expert conferences in the field of marketing in education, public relations and entrepreneurship development in elementary school
Thanks and awards:
- The winner of several domestic prizes, awards and recognitions
Other competences and skills:
- English language skills, level B2
- Functional knowledge of the computer